> The parts that are real are cool. But the distance stuff is computer
> generated

I agree - and in fact have seen the first part of this before; the set-
up I will believe, but the sheep walking is pure photoshop ... though
I would think that the 'pong session' (with stationary inanimate
middle pieces) could be easily accomplished. Especially looking at the
credits. I recognize a couple of those folks as world-class herders
(at least I have a couple of books here on the shelf with their names
on the spines).

Makes me long for spring. We are losing snow rapidly but still have a
couple of feet on the ground. Signed up for a cattle clinic (herding)
March 28/29 to give both my dog and myself a season warm-up session!
All she has done all winter after re-sorting the breeding groups back
into their main flocks, is put in the ducks at night and that is not
work! The ducks see her poke her head in the gate and they run and get
into their little house.

Nadine