Pantry moths are not the same thing as wool moths so I don't thing
these traps will work to protect your wool.

Katy Blanchard
Urban Eagle Design
http://www.urbaneagledesign.etsy.com
http://www.urbaneagleherbco.etsy.com
http://www.urbaneagle.com
Youngsville,  New Mexico

On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Robin Hankinson wrote:

> Where does one find "Revenge Pantry Moth Traps?"
>  "Lord, we ain’t what we want to be; we ain’t what we ought to be;
> we ain’t what we gonna be, but, thank God, we ain’t what we was."
>
> Martin Luther King, quoting a preacher and former slave.
>
> Well behaved women seldom make history.
> Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional