I happen to sell them - long story/short version - we use so many of the
Revenge passive (I won't poison) sticky fly strips in the sheep sheds that we
finally decided to become Revenge retailers - mainly for our own good.   We
sell some at local fairs, too.  There are all sorts of pest products that
Revenge makes.
I have seen the moth traps  in some Farm type stores and also in home product
catalogs.  Just look around - you'll probably find them locally.  I think they
are great.
I'm not a mean person - (I move earthworms out of the way when they are on
sidewalks - and put indoor spiders outside rather than kill them) but I have to
admit that it is very satisfying to do a body count the next day after you have
put a moth trap out!
Julie