Susan writes:

<<Wow!, Holly, a 30 yard warp sounds endless to
me, but I bet you'll whip that right off the loom.>>

Not quite :)  Last time I put a warp on that loom,
it was 25 yards, and it took me several months to
finish it off.  I only finally managed it because
at last I had a deadline--my SIL's 60th birthday
was coming up and I wanted to make a table runner
for her.

This one I planned to be 50 yards, but I'm not
used to sectional warping yet, and didn't figure
it out right.  It's kind of a hassle to do
sectional warps, so I want to make it good and
long so it will be a while before I have to do it
again :)

<< It's a mixed-yarn warp, with one slubby-dubby
I'm hoping to keep, but may have to drop from the
mix..>>

What will your project be?

Holly