  From: karakulweaver
  To: fibernet@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:15 PM
  Subject: [fibernet] Re: shearing question

    Thanks Julie,
  i have sheared all the karakuls[adults and lambs] , i know better than to let
them go !
  mostly the ones i'm worried about now are the finn X - they also felt VERY
easily. i'll probably end up shearing them but i need to decide soon so they
can grow back some wool before it gets cold ! and i have about 15 to do........
[i shear my own] takes me about an hour each [i'm too picky] first i shear off
all the good stuff, then what i call 2nds, and then leave the yucky stuff for
last.
  The Sheeple list doesnt seem to be as fiber oriented [as a whole] so i havnt
posted there much. i'll have to check out the other list you suggested. thanks
so much !
  Barb