Since most books for new weavers are recent and still under copyright, there
isn't much to download.

The "Pattern and Loom" mentioned yesterday is a very special book. It was
originally published in a limited number of copies and the demand had driven
the price very high. I paid $200 for my copy several years ago and since
then, availability has dwindled and the price rose.
It is a wonderful gesture of the co-author to make this information publicly
available - and that is why it is news.

There is a book archive at
http://www.handweaving.net

Most of the books there are rather old, but do contain a wide variety of
information.
For relatively new weavers, I personally recommend
Ashford Book of RH Weaving and Hands On Rigid Heddle weaving for those
working on simple looms
or
Laila Lundell "Big Book of Weaving" for those working on table or floor
looms.

Sara von Tresckow, Fond du Lac, WI
sa...@powercom.net

http://www.woolgatherers.com Dutch Master Loom/Spinning Chairs/Öxabäck