Well, I'm still alive and lurking, though that's old news.  But I do like to
touch base every once & awhile.  If I ever make it to Sweden I want to be sure
Ron still remembers who I am!

As long as I keep teaching I don't have much time for anything else, although I
always have 5 or 6 knitting projects going (counting those that have been
stalled for years).  I hadn't spun in at least 3 years, but got inspired this
fall and have spun some romney and some lovely Colour Harmonies silk.  Not sure
what they'll be yet.  I made a baby hat for a friend of my #2 daughter's and a
scarf out of older handspun for the boyfriend of my oldest daughter.  I was
in the process of knitting another scarf for daughter #3's boyfriend, but they
broke up, so it's been ignored for awhile while I made another experimental
scarf and started yet another experiment, with sort of a jacquard pattern I
devised (I'm sure it's been invented multiple times by multiple knitters more
talented than I).  And now I'm in my classroom, theoretically working.  Back to
the students tomorrow; I'm sure they are at least as excited as I am.  I am so
ready to retire...in
 every aspect except the financial.

Here's hoping for a year with a bit more peace and a bit more love~
Robin in Swampeast Missouri, with only a dusting of snow and temps in the 20s.
 "Lord, we ain’t what we want to be; we ain’t what we ought to be; we ain’t
what we gonna be, but, thank God, we ain’t what we was."

Martin Luther King, quoting a preacher and former slave.

Well behaved women seldom make history.
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich