apology
this is not the list where the archives would be, but persons on this
list probably have the two sites also
probably someone who sees my premature response can forward the
addresses that worked.  i downloaded from the original online site [i
dont subscribe to handwoven so i dont know what url they published] but
thereafter i was aware that some people had difficulty leading to the
author adding another site.  i believe both sites are in denmark.....