>>Well, I'm astounded by what that website doesn't say.
>><http://www.hansencrafts.com/>

What's the rpm? And since it's not a direct drive, what's the actual flyer
speed? It talks
about how heavy portable wheels are but doesn't say how much this espinner
weighs. It doesn't
even give the price?!? I'd also want to know how noisy it is - some espinners
are incredibly noisy. And how large is the orifice?<<

Urk. I'm astounded that you didn't find all that information on the web site.
:) Perhaps the site was having some problems. The wheel weight is on the Home
page. The orifice info is on the specifications page. The cost is available
also.

As for the noise, well, that's subjective, isn't it? The one that followed my
friend home from Madrona, is very quiet and well behaved. However, seeing as
how she has 7 dogs, 2 cats, and a husband, the wheel might not want to draw
attention it itself. :)

Everyone of your questions can be answered by spending some time on the web
site, reading all the information provided. The wheel weight is on the
--
wrnk
d2