From: "fibernet@yahoogroups.com" <fibernet@yahoogroups.com>
To: fibernet@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 9:20:57 AM
Subject: [fibernet] Digest Number 322

FiberNet
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
pricing handspun From: Holly Shaltz View All Topics | Create New Topic Message
1.
pricing handspun
Posted by: "Holly Shaltz" ho...@shaltzfarm.com   hollyshaltz
Thu Apr 8, 2010 5:02 pm (PDT)

Just wondering what the current standards are for
pricing handspun yarns for sale. I recently had a
query on how much my yarns cost. I actually don't
have any for sale, I just have my stash, but the
person was interested in having me spin some for
her, maybe silk.

TIA,

Holly

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity
        *  1
New MembersVisit Your Group
Biz Resources
Y! Small Business
Articles, tools,
forms, and more.
Yahoo! Groups
Mental Health Zone
Mental Health
Learn More
Group Charity
Be the Change
A citizen movement
to change the world
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
Digest.
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Calendar
A message archive and photo page are maintained. Commercial selling and spam
are not allowed. Members are allowed to offer personal items for giving away or
selling. See <http://hem.bredband.net/ronpar/fninfo.html> for more details.

MARKETPLACE
Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.

Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.