Yes I remember it well.  I still miss my T-shirt and wish the list would be as
active as it used to be.  We all need to post though to make that happen.

I spent my weekend at Conner Prairie historical park this past weekend for
their Sheep to Blanket had a wonderful time visiting with my old friends and my
soon hope to be new friends.  I am spinning up the fleece of my husbands
'bottle baby'.  Planning to make DH lots of socks from his little black boy.

Annemarie