A reminder that this coming weekend is the first of the month so we will have
our monthly Spin In at Mission Mill Museum, 1313 Mill St SE, Salem, OR,
starting at 10 am. Everyone is welcome to come join us and spin on wheels or
spindles, or we'd be happy to get someone started spinning. In two weeks will
be the annual Sheep to Shawl Festival at the Mill, all day on Saturday, May
15th starting at 9 am. There will be sheep shearing, spinning, knitting,
weaving, beading, music, food, kids activities, plant sale, and just a really
fun family style day - and it's free!

http://www.missionmill.org/

Hope to see lots of folks there!

Helen B