This may be too late, but when does the livestock/sheep fibery stuff start at
the Ventura Fair? Anyone know?

Robin? Are you going to be there, or have you moved to AZ? (talk about timing.
don't be buying any lottery tickets)

I checked the Ventura Fair info online, twice, but may still have missed it. I
do remember that some of my relatives will be there--there's a mule show. <g>

I'll have 2 kids 8 & 9 who have never been to a fair. Never. Ditto the mom. Oh,
if I'd ever decided to have kids, these 2 would be the ones I'd want. I'm
trying to negotiate a deal with the mom, that involves MacGyver Dog, some of my
best fiber, and a lot of begging. I love these kids.

So? Sheep people? You gonna be at the VTA Fair this Friday?
wrnk
d2