Laurie,

What does it mean that:

"The D200 and D2X produce a 35mm equivalent first generation capture"

The film sensor of the D200 is substantially smaller than a 35mm film image,
so I guess that is not what it means.  So what is the basis for saying this?

This whole thing about judging photographic quality by the equipment does
seem to me like a snooty conservatism on the part of Getty.  They can do
what they like, of course.

Just a question,
Berry