>What is the best size to print piano scores especially for libraries?

I don't think there is any one "best" size.  It depends on the music and
what your goals are.

That said, 83.33% (ie, five-sixths) is fairly standard for classical piano.
In the absence of any good reason to pick a different size, I would
consider that the default choice.

I frequently use 75% instead (very common for classical piano-vocal music,
which is what most of my work is). I print on an 8.5 x 11 page with
sufficient margins to accommodate laser printing and/or binding.
Traditional piano music uses a slightly larger page size: the image still
fits on 8.5x11, but the larger page gives room to have almost no extra
margin. The 75% gives me approximately the same system-per-page fit as
83.33% gives on traditional paper size.  If I use 83.33% on my page size,
it sometimes gets uncomfortably crowded.

mdl