Listers,

I am working on a large orchestra score.  I don't know if the file has a
corruption or if it is my PowerBook or OS 9.2.2 (I suspect the latter).  I
also work on the file sometimes on my G4 in my office, and haven't had the
problem.

The problem appears at first to be font related, but I think it is a drawing
issue.  All of the fonts on the score suddenly appear to be italic,
including Maestro.  And sometimes, the font will change to a symbol font.
Even if I save the file before quitting and relaunching Finale, the file
always comes back with the normal fonts.  (This is Fin 2002b for Mac.)

I have had other occasional screen drawing problems lately on the PB, so I
suspect I'll need to reinstall OS 9.2.2.  Does anyone have any suggestions
before I go that route?

I doubt the following has anything to do with the problem, but I keep the
file on my iPod, and run it from there--this is for portability.

I haven't experienced this with other scores because I haven't worked on
other scores lately.

Tim Thompson