Le jeudi, 3 oct 2002, à 18:00 America/Montreal, Matthew Hindson a écrit
:

> What seemed most useful, however, was an apparent increase in screen
> redrawing speed when dealing with large files.  Has anyone else come
> across
> this yet?  Or is it just my imagination?

Although screen redrawing is not really an issue, I do see and feel a
difference in Finale 2003, but in my case it gets slower and a bit less
responsive. I have a  G4 400 MHz with 512 MB of Ram, which I tought
would be enough to see no slowing down but its not.

Eric