Dear Finale List,

While we're on the subject of printers, can anyone recommend a (hopefully
economically priced) monochrome laser printer that can connect to a Mac
network via Ethernet, and -- most importantly -- can handle cut sheets of
80lb stock measuring 12.5" x 19"?

The industry-standard "workhorse" printer I have been using (HP 5000N) only
takes pages up to 12" wide; I could really use the extra half inch! I
generally format parts at 9.5" x 12.5" and would like to print two pages at
a time (to cut down on taping pages together). With duplexing, this would
also facilitate creating 9.5" x 12.5" center-stapled part books.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Brian Williams
Orange County, CA