At 07:24 PM 1/26/04 +0200, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:
>I think you can redefine the combination of "Vertical position" and the
>Handle positions to yield the articulations in a line, and then use Mass
>Edit --> Move Articulations by replacing the old articulations with the new
>ones (the new positioning of the old ones).

I don't think I understand this method. "Vertical position" (unless it's
changed since 2K3) only appears to refer to position with respect to the
note. If there's a method to specify an articulation's position with
respect to the staff, that's the option I want -- then I can redefine the
articulation the way I'd like, and replace what's there as needed.

Dennis