At 06:50 AM 3/2/04 -0800, George Ports wrote:
>   Hi,     Would anyone know if there is a  font that has circled
>letters.........like an R or L in a circle.

It's best to make your own with the enclosure, because then they are very
portable in Finale, and you can double the letters or mix with numbers.

I have no specific letters in plain circles, but for future reference,
especially if you're doing something "designy", here are some (mostly
TrueType):

CombiNumerals (numbers only, making (01) up to (99) using included
half-circled numbers).
Elevator Buttons and Elevator Buttons 2 (A-Z and numbers)
CanGoods (A-Z a-z and numbers on tin cans)
Ball (A-Z a-z and numbers on white balls)
Keystroke and KeyCaps (latter is Type1)
Monotype Sorts 2 (letters A-Z and numbers in diamonds)
Shohl-Fold (letters A-Z and numbers in folder papers) (Type1)

Unusual brackets, braces and parentheses:
Fences Plain

Various international special characters and inflections, including (P):
MOST (TrueType/Type1)

Various audio special characters, such as [A][D][D], (P), etc:
OasisCDfont

New music symbols by Christian Texier, which are excellent (TrueType/Type 1):
http://pro.wanadoo.fr/christian.texier/mididesi/

Now back to work,
Dennis