At 03:08 PM 3/6/04 -0700, jef chippewa wrote:
>i still can't print to acrobat from
>finale, getting this message:
>%%[ Error: invalidaccess; OffendingCommand: def ]%%
>Stack:
>-dict-
>/FinaleDict
>/Courier
>%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
>%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

This is exactly the error I have *always* received during compiling! I'm on
a PC. I have never been able to compile a printable PostScript output.
However, I *can* print to a Postscript device driver (to file) and then use
Acrobat Distiller.

It will be a grand day when this issue is actually solved! I'm just
surprised it is happening on the Mac.

Dennis