Steffen Lund Hokland wrote:

With regards, to X code Tools 1.5. Should I install X code 1.2 first? I gave it up some time ago, because I couldn't get the 'segments' stuff to work (basically i just don't know what it is beyond segments of a CD image.....).

You don't need 1.2 first, 1.5 is complete. As to the segments, just download them and leave them side by side. Then open or double-click the one whose name ends with .dmg. It knows how to load the others.

--
Martin