On Feb 11, 2013, at 9:08 PM, Alexander Hansen <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> As it turns out, they are all due to trying to mix and match your 32-bit
> libraries with a 64-bit only build process.  I jumped the gun a little
> bit there. :-)

Thanks; that's the conclusion I was reaching too.

I renamed /sw to /oldsw, rebuilt fink from source, and things seem to be going
much better now.  Is there likely to be anything in /oldsw that I'm likely to
need, or can I just delete it?  (Say, anything that wasn't installed by fink
and that fink doesn't know about?)

Stephen Bloch
sbl...@adelphi.edu