On 2/15/14 1:06 PM, zooloo wrote:
> Dear Fink maintainers,
>
> is there any chance I might use claws-mail in 10.6.8? I am stuck with
> hardware that won't make sense of further OS upgrades.
>
> Thank you in advance for any helpful hints!
>

> cheers,
>
> Zoo Loo

My guess is that the maintainer doesn't have a  10.6 system and didn't
want to assume that it worked there.  If you'd like to test this for us,
we can add it officially.

Try grabbing the .info and .patch files:

http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fink/dists/10.7/stable/main/finkinfo/net/claws-mail.info?revision=1.3

http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fink/dists/10.7/stable/main/finkinfo/net/claws-mail.patch?view=log

Save those to your /sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo, and then see if
"fink install claws-mail" will work for you.  Report back here whether
you fail or succeed. :-)

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison