Hi

I am trying to install Coot through Fink as I have done before but the process
fails when trying to compile Goocanvas. I have been able to install all other
dependencies, this is the only one that I can’t.

The errors I get are the following

cd ./html && gtkdoc-mkhtml goocanvas ../goocanvas-docs.sgml
../xml/goocanvasitem.xml:866: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch:
refsect2 line 841 and para
</refsect3></para>
                  ^
../xml/goocanvasitem.xml:873: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch:
para line 867 and refsect2
</refsect2>
           ^
../goocanvas-docs.sgml:23: element include: XInclude error : could not load
../xml/goocanvasitem.xml, and no fallback was found
../xml/goocanvasitemmodel.xml:672: parser error : Opening and ending tag
mismatch: refsect2 line 647 and para
</refsect3></para>
..
..
..
lots of error messages
..
..
./xml/goocanvasutils.xml:756: element refsect2: validity error : ID
GooCairoMatrix already defined
<refsect2 id="GooCairoMatrix" role="typedef">
                                            ^
../xml/goocanvasutils.xml:765: element refsect2: validity error : ID
GooCairoPattern already defined
<refsect2 id="GooCairoPattern" role="typedef">
                                             ^
make[2]: *** [html-build.stamp] Error 6
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
### execution of /tmp/fink.tawP2 failed, exit code 2
Removing runtime build-lock...
Removing build-lock package...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-goocanvas-0.15-2
(Reading database ... 118407 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-goocanvas-0.15-2
Failed: phase compiling: goocanvas-0.15-2 failed

I am on a MacBook pro, OS X 10.9.2, Xcode Version 5.0.2 (5A3005). I have tried
the Fink self update option, but it didn’t help. I am not sure how to proceed,
can anybody give a hint?

Thanks!

Marjolein