From: mike.wil...@hotmail.com
To: fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net
CC: mike.wil...@hotmail.com
Subject: wxmaxima error
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:16:04 -0400

Hello Alexander,
I installed fink's wxmaxima-standalone. Tried to enter a first simple command,
and get the error: "Not connected to Maxima!" Also, no help files seem to be
available.  I have finks's maxima and xmaxima installed as well, both seem to
work fine.  Can you explain my pathetic situation?
Thanks.

"It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years."
–Abraham Lincoln