> On Jan 20, 2017, at 09:12, Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net> wrote:
>
> I'm sorry to contact you off list, but have you seen the subject post
> archived at
> <https://sourceforge.net/p/fink/mailman/fink-beginners/thread/e3aa09dd-6cd8-5a45-637d-75b72523d5a7%40msapiro.net/#msg35603094>?
>
> I ask because I see you are quite active in responding to list posts,
> and I posted this last Saturday and have received no response. I would
> appreciate receiving any kind of answer or advice about where else to go
> for help.
>
> --
> Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>        The highway is for gamblers,

I saw it.  None of those are _my_ packages, so I don’t know much about them,
and contacting me off-list isn’t going to help much.

I suggest that you contact the libapache2-mod-php5 maintainer (fink info
libapache2-mod-php5).  He might not be reading -beginners and therefore not
know about this dependency hole.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison