I just noticed that perl584 5.8.4-3 now builds DB_File support where it never did before. This breaks my db-file-pm581 package since they both try to install a DB_File.3pm man file and I'm not sure of the best way to approach it. Should I rename the man file or drop it? I don't want to drop the package completely since it's a newer version of DB_File and links with db42 instead of the ancient db lib that Apple provides. For the moment I'm deleting the man file since it's impossible to update perl if db-file-pm581 is installed.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]