Todai Fink Team tried building all unstable packages automatically.
You can check what package could not be built or installed here:

http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/build/2005-03-26/

Notes:
* The most common error is insufficient BuildDepends. Especially
  libiconv-dev is very frequently forgot.
* The list contains our experimental or private packages. Just ignore
  them.
* Elisp packages cannot be installed because the emacs20 binary is
  broken. I reported it to the maintainer and am waiting for the
  response.