An XCode Legacy Tools package is now available on ADC which provides, among other things, gcc 2.95.2 and gcc 3.1 for Tiger (and Panther). If a Tiger user installs this, fink will want to install it's gcc3.1 package since it's version number is higher than the virtual gcc3.1 package. This is likely not the desired behavior. :)

I haven't actually installed this package, but I remember what happened when I had a leftover Panther gcc3.1 on my system after upgrading to 10.4.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]