The entries for fink's own daemons have HOME=/dev/null and
login-shell=/dev/null while Apple's standard seems to be
HOME=/var/empty login-shell=/usr/bin/false. According to security
advisories I've read, either shell is okay for "user cannot log in",
and neither one should be listed in /etc/shells, however Apple lists
/usr/bin/false. What should we be doing here?

dan

--
Daniel Macks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]