On Jan 18, 2006, at 11:48 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:

On 1/18/06, Daniel Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I didn't want to commit it soliciting opinions. Speaking of which,
how the heck do I submit a new item to the tracker? I can edit
existing items fine, but I searched the page repeatedly and can't
find an "add new item" or some-such button. I've done it before, so
maybe I'm just losing my mind.

on this page:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=371315&group_id=17203

(the same link as from fink.sourceforge.net)

search for "Submit new". Make sure you are logged in.

OK, I am losing my mind. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I guess I was trying to find a button, not a link. I really _have_ done this before, honest! :)

Muchly appreciated.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]