On Feb 19, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Koen van der Drift wrote:

On Feb 19, 2006, at 5:20 PM, David R. Morrison wrote:

In fact, this is why the installation instructions in RangerRick's blog (pointed to from the wiki page I gave yesterday) suggest that you should answer "no" to the question "try to use binary?" during bootstrap or configuration.

Ah, I missed that part :-|

Fixed now in my fink.conf file, sorry for the noise.

- Koen.

I also found it useful to comment out the lines

deb http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/bindist 10.4/release main crypto

and

deb http://bindist.finkmirrors.net/bindist 10.4/current main crypto

in /sw/etc/apt/sources.list to avoid errors from apt-get update. Especially if you use fink HEAD and the cool new AutoScanpackages feature.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]