Hello,

Todai Fink Team are running an automatic build script on a machine.
To distribute built packages in public, I need to exclude Restrictive
packages. It is not a simple task. Running fink dumpinfo for each
package is not only inefficient but also impossible in some situations
(for example a package was renamed its .deb is still old.)

If the .deb has License field, or Restrictive packages are marked as
Section: restrictive, my task is much simpler. I only need to hack
dpkg-scanpackages or apt-ftparchive to detect restrictiveness of
packages.

AIDA Shinra, Todai Fink Team