While building abiword-2.2.7-1003 on Intel, I discovered some issues with gtk+2-2.6.10-1001. Abiword would crash on launch with warnings about "Cannot open pixbuf loader module file '/sw/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk- pixbuf.loaders': No such file or directory". Indeed no such file exists in any gtk+2 splitoffs, but if I run /sw/sbin/update-gdk- pixbuf-loaders from gtk+2 that file is created and abiword works. I think update-gdk-pixbuf-loaders needs to be run during the gtk+2 build. Also, gtk+2 must be installed at runtime in addition to gtk+2- shlibs or abiword crashes anyway. Abiword also crashes when quitting, but that's not terribly important and I didn't look into it very closely.

I'm going to be building a bunch more packages, and I'm willing to take requests for testing things on Intel. I can't promise to build EVERYTHING of course, but I think I might try KDE next. :) This thing is blazing fast at compiling.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]