On Feb 26, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Daniel Johnson wrote:

In this next episode, we completed building kdelibs3-unified. The only necessary fix was to remove a "-mtune=G4" from qt3.patch which caused gcc on Intel to freak out. Maintainer notified.

Next we embark on the quest for kdebase3-unified. Scary!

To continue...

kdebase3, kdeadmin3, kdeartwork3, and kdetoys3 have built and I'm now compiling kdeedu3. I figured I had enough built to fire up kde and try it out. It works! And quite speedy too. kdeaccessibility3 won't build because gst-plugins is only powerpc at the moment and so is koffice.

--
Daniel Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]