Martin Costabel wrote:
> Alexander K. Hansen wrote:
>> If somebody would be kind enough to look at these, I would much
>> appreciate it--I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to get
>> connectivity.

Good question.  That may be a legacy issue--somebody other than the
maintainer submitted an update so that clisp would be happy on 10.5, and
it's possible that the description currently in Fink and this update
need to be reconciled appropriately.
> - Why is maxima the same %r-%v as the existing one?

That'd be an error. :-)  I didn't look too closely at this.
> If one fixes these in the obvious way, it builds OK on 10.5/intel.

Great--thanks.