Ray Zimmerman wrote:
> There is a bug in g95 0.90 that is affecting me and I'm told it's
> fixed in 0.91. Is there any chance that whoever put together the fink
> package for 0.90 could update it to 0.91? I see I'm not the only one
> interested in this (http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]/msg21103.html
> ).
>
> Thanks,

The person who maintained g95 for a long time has retired from Fink,
which is why the package maintainer email contact is this list.  An
update would require somebody else to step in and do it.

For a shorter-term option:  can what you're working on use gfortran (via
our gcc42 or gcc43 packages) instead?