On Apr 7, 2008, at 3:37 AM, poppyer wrote:

> Hi Devels,
>
>   Please kindly review in the attachment my updated .info files for
> the following
>   packages:
>
> screen:
>    * add the --enable-colors256 to enable 256 colors terminal support
>    in GNU screen.
>
> yafc:
>    * drop readline dependency and switch to readline5
>    * add --without-krb5, because the krb5_err.h head file is
> missing, otherwise
>    it won't compile.
>
> libtorrent/rtorrent
>    * update to the newest release version, the current fink ones
>    doesn't compile.
>    * please also drop the libtorrent11 package, coz no other packages
>    are using it.
>

> all related *.patch files are remain untouched
>
> Cheers,
> poppyer
>
> <screen.info><yafc.info><libtorrent.info><rtorrent.info>
> --

Any reason you didn't use the package submission tracker?  It's
really, really hard to validate packages properly over email,
especially for 3 unrelated submissions.

Have you tried the rtorrent that was just added over the weekend?  And
I believe you _cannot_ revert to "libtorrent" as the name of the
library package now.
And since I believe that package maintainer is still active, have you
contacted him?

As for screen and yafc--they're open for new maintainers.