On Apr 13, 2008, at 11:11 AM, John Ridgway wrote:

> Friends -
> I have two outstanding items in the New Packages tracker.  I think
> I've finally got a version of Poly/ML 5 (polyml5) ready to go, and
> Isabelle 2007, which depends on polyml5.  They've been sitting there
> without action for a while.  Would someone be kind enough to test them
> out and install them?
>
> Peace
> - John

The tracker is a god-awful thing to have to run remotely, which I have
to do since I don't have a Mac at work, and my prospects of getting
any sort of Mac laptop are nonexistent given my current economic
state.  Plus I do clean-test-builds serially to try to find build
dependency issues, and my computer is slooooow.  Thus, packages get
looked at when I get to them.