I intentionally "defeat"ed the Leopard's xinitrc mechanism for
the following reasons:

1. Apple did not defined any rule to number the scripts. Fink's
numbering rule is flexible and providing many chances for admins to
put hooks.

2. Apple did not provided any mechanism to disable each script.

3. Apple's 10-fontdir.sh is incompatible to the xfontpath.

It is possible to put a shim 80sysxinit.sh to honor
/usr/X11/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d and ~/.xinitc.d. In that case, the
shim will scan the standard xinitrc.d directory and specifically
ignore 10-fontdir.sh and 99-quartz-wm.sh.

At Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:53:20 -0500,