Do we actually plan on adding the packages into 10.7 in dribs and drabs?
In  pre-10.7 we had support for large builds like 'fink install gnuplot' and
'fink install pymol-py26' against clang. Attached is fink_packages.txt from...

dpkg --get-selections | cut -f1 > fink_packages.txt

on my 10.7 box from yesterday's 10.4 tree. It would make much more sense to
move the package files known to work over into 10.7 and clean them up in place.
We also should define best practices for the new 10.7. For instance, we don't
need Distribution or Architecture fields in the info files. Also, we could drop
the
large revisions (eg -1000 becomes -1). It seems a bit late for major changes
like
dropping -64bit as we have some much else on our plate with the transition to
10.7
and clang. Also, while it might be nice to add a wrapper for cpp as 'clang -E',
this should only be done after we have stabilized 10.7 so that we can properly
guage how much breakage that introduces (since clang defaults to -std=c90).
          Jack

apbs
app-defaults
appleotffonts