In a discussion on irc this morning, there was a general consensus to bring
Python 2.6 and 2.7 forward to 10.7, but not to bring Python 2.5 forward.  I
subsequently put the python26 and python27 packages into the 10.7 tree.

What about perl?  Should we bring perl 5.8.8 forward, or leave it out?

And what about ruby?  Here I'm not even sure which version to ask about...

  -- Dave