On Monday, April 1, 2002, at 03:00 PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

>> cvs server: dists/stable/main/finkinfo/gnome/gnome-libs-1.4.1.2-4.info is
>> no longer in the repository
>
> These are not errors. The cvs server informs you about files that have
> been removed from the cvs tree, usually because they are obsolete.
> Normally cvs should then remove them also from your tree.

That's what I assumed, too, but I was puzzled by getting a

### su failed, exit code 1
Failed: Updating using CVS failed. Check the error messages above.

after some 80 of these messages. On second inspection, though, it turned
out there _was_ another problem:

cvs server: conflict:
dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/languages/wxpython-wxgtk-2.3.2.1-1.patch is
modified but no longer in the repository
cvs server: conflict:
dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/languages/wxpython-wxgtk-2.3.2.1-2.info is
modified but no longer in the repository

which I had indeed changed myself to fix the include path. So it seems it'
s just me who can only digest so many warning messages ;-)

                                                        Derek