Peter O'Gorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There is a (not yet documented) fink cleanup command too for debs
> built locally.
>
> 'fink cleanup'
> Will remove any debs not at the latest version from /sw/fink/dists

Oh, good. (I use the CVS version of fink, not the binary dist.)

I found that it doesn't touch /sw/fink/10.1 (/sw/fink/dists points to
10.2). Can I do "rm -rf" on /sw/fink/10.1 if I run Jaguar and does not
intend to downgrade?

In that case, all those dangling symlinks in /sw/fink/debs that will
occur then, is there some easy way of getting rid of them? Or do a rm
of all and then generate the proper links?

--
(         http://hem.bredband.net/steverud        !     Wei Wu Wei     )
(        Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying        !  To Do Without Do  )