To see if it helps building g77 on my G5, I am interested in
doing a bootstrap build of 10.2-gcc3.3. I have am bit unclear on
a couple of points however. I have downloaded fink 1.5.1beta
and have read the INSTALL file. However it is unclear to me if
I want or need to download the fink 0.5.3 full distribution as well.
It seems that I wouldn't want to do that since I want to
build 10.2-gcc3.3. Also how to I specify in the bootstrap
procedure that I want to bootstrap 10.2-gcc3.3 and not 10.2?
Any recipes for doing this would be most welcome.
                    Jack