On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 08:37 PM, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

Check the configuration script (e.g. .configure) to see how you set it
up to add python.

Once I change the configure script, can I just 'fink install vim'?

What I'm unsure of is what I can change and yet still have it be part of a fink installation. Would any updates to vim require me to fiddle with the configure script before each installation?