On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Martin Costabel wrote:

I just built libgda-1.0.4-4 (successfully) on a server. It shows the following configuration:
  Providers
     XML = yes
     FireBird = no
     FreeTDS = no
     IBM DB2 = no
     MDB (MS Access) = no
     MySQL = yes
     mSQL = no
     ODBC = no
     Oracle = no
     PostgreSQL = no
     SQLite = no
     Sybase = no
     xBase (dBase, Clipper, FoxPro) = no
     LDAP = yes

This is on OSX server 10.4.4, however the dev tools seem to be at 2.0 or so, gcc-4.0.0 build 5026.

FWIW, it fails on my server (now updated to the latest dev tools gcc-4.0.1 build 5250) with the same error as I already reported. It shows the same configuration as above.

The full build log is here:

http://quantum.leeds.ac.uk/~viv/filibgda060204.log

In case this is useful...

-- Viv