Daniel Macks wrote:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 09:16:49PM -0600, Robert T Wyatt wrote:
Robert T Wyatt wrote:
I think the source code for lftp-ssl may be unavailable. I was just cruising through the -ssl files and trying to install them....
Downloading the file "lftp-3.1.3.tar.bz2" failed.
(1)     Give up
(2)     Retry the same mirror
(3)     Retry another mirror

lftp-ssl is License:Restrictive due to openssl binary linkage
licensing issues. Fink doesn't try master mirrors for Restrictive
packages because the mirroring scripts don't gather
Restrictive-package sources.

In the case of lftp-ssl one can do the following little trick:

 fink fetch lftp
 fink install lftp-ssl

The ssl and non-ssl variants use the same source tarball which therefore does exist on the Fink mirrors. It's only fink that thinks it doesn't exist because it is restrictive.

This must also have been the trick by which lftp-ssl-3.1.0-1010 managed to slip into 10.4/stable. That version has been extinct even longer than the one from 10.3/unstable.

--
Martin