On Mar 28, 2007, at 4:47 AM, Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> Am 28.03.2007 um 05:26 schrieb Jean-François Mertens:
>

>> On 28 Mar 2007, at 05:20, Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
>>
>>> .. /usr/local/include/stdlib.h
>>

>> That must be the culprit !
>>
>> JF
>>

> Ok , so this thing is to blame, but what do we do with him ?
>
> Do i have to remove it, or reinstall a fink-package ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Luigi

In general, things in /usr/local can interfere with fink compiles in
unpredictable ways.  You might have compiled something yourself
outside of fink which installed this file there, or you might have
installed some other software which put something into /usr/local
without you even knowing it.  Fink does not use /usr/local.

If you know where this file came from, and know that it is safe to
remove it, then do so.  Otherwise, you can follow the steps
   mv /usr/local /usr/local.bak
   fink build foo
   mv /usr/local.bak /usr/local
any time you want to build something with fink.

   -- Dave